Download Pattern Brushes for Procreate Free Add-on:
Pattern Brushes for Procreate Add-on
Add-on by: Type and Graphics Lab
Published: Sep 30, 2019
Applications Supported: Procreate
File Size: 68.46 MB
Overview: Pattern Brushes for Procreate
Introducing a Collection of 80 Repeat Pattern Brushes for Procreate
NOTE: These brushes are compatible with Procreate App only (they do not work in Photoshop or Illustrator)
The Repeat Pattern Brushes will help you create amazing ornaments in a matter of seconds! You can decorate everything with textures directly in Procreate (no need to open in Photoshop or Illustrator!)
Are you an illustrator? Enhance your drawings with only a few brushstrokes.
Are you a graphic designer? Easily create products for sale like t-shirts, cards, wrapping paper, & other printed or digital goods.
Are you a creative entrepreneur? Make your ads & social media graphics pop out with these fun textures.
You’ll get a great variety of modern hand drawn designs to choose from: dots, stripes, spots, abstract brush strokes, geometrics, splashes, animal prints, & many more. The possibilities are endless!
WHAT YOU GET:
80 brushes – all in one .brushset file, easy to install!
a little help file with instructions (how to unzip & install the brushes, how to use them, change the pattern size, achieve the blurry edge & rotate the pattern);
a short video-tutorial to help you get started.
Not sure if these brushes work for you?
Try a free sample on my website: http://typeandgraphicslab.com/blog/repeat-pattern-brushes-for-procreate/
How to install the Procreate .brushset file
Be sure that your Procreate version is at least 4.3.
With a computer:
• Download & unzip the file on your computer.
• Transfer the brushset file on your iPad via Dropbox, iCloud or any other file sharing system of your preference.
• On your iPad, click on the brushset file. The brushes will be uploaded to Procreate automatically. They will appear on the top in your Brush Library.
Directly on your iPad:
• To unzip the file on your iPad, use any app to unzip files (I recommend the free app Unzip).
• Go to Files folder, click & hold the zip file, select Share – Open in Unzip. The zip file will be shown in Unzip.
• Click on the zip file & the new unzipped folder will appear. Open it, select the brushset file & click on the small information icon on the right. Choose Open In… – Procreate.
• The brushes will be uploaded to Procreate automatically. They will appear on the top in your Brush Library.
Photo credits: https://www.unsplash.com | Music: https://www.bensound.com
If you have any questions, feel free to email me ([email protected])
Enjoy & have fun!
Topics: Download Pattern Brushes for Procreate, Download Free Pattern Brushes for Procreate, Pattern Brushes for Procreate Free Download, Pattern Brushes for Procreate Add-on Free Download, Download Add-on Pattern Brushes for Procreate For Free